Monday, September 10, 2007

Radio Ga Ga

It's been a bit quiet on the radio show front due to a few problems that I've been having with the Viva systems (and my own laziness of course), but things should be a bit more regular from now on. Here's the show that was meant to broadcast an absolute age ago, but don't worry as there'll be a new one this week.

TAPE Radio: Show #30 - 'Got It Right'
Justus Kohncke - Elan (Dub) // CD-R
Metro Area - Miura (Maelstrom Edit) // CD-R
The Green Men - The Fog (Darshan Jesrani Remix) // Moodmusic
Deepchord - Celestialis // Modern Love
Solomun & Gebruder Ton - Tagesschau (Jackmate Remix) // Diynamic
Matzak - Girl In Water // Boxer
Cobblestone Jazz - W // Wagon Repair
Roland Appel - Dark Soldier // Sonar Kollektiv
Blaze - Lovelee Dae (Carl Craig's 70 Degrees And Sunny Remix) // Playhouse
Ryuichi Sakamoto - We Love You // Virgin
Kid Creole & The Coconuts - I'm A Wonderful Thing, Baby (Greg Wilson Edit) // KAT
Sally Shapiro - I Know (SLL Dub Remix) // CD-R
My My - Fast Freeze // Cocoon
Wighnomy Brothers - My Gloomy Head // Freude Am Tanzen
Kelley Polar - Chrysanthemum // Environ
Dennis Parker - Like An Eagle (Todd Terje Edit) // CD-R


Listen:
TAPE Radio - Show #30: 'Got It Right'

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Khan said...

amazing show! I had been missing your shows that's good it's back and regular.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Pasaran Bola said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want...HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Bola Tangkas Tangkasnet

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site hit counter