Monday, September 10, 2007

Radio Ga Ga

It's been a bit quiet on the radio show front due to a few problems that I've been having with the Viva systems (and my own laziness of course), but things should be a bit more regular from now on. Here's the show that was meant to broadcast an absolute age ago, but don't worry as there'll be a new one this week.

TAPE Radio: Show #30 - 'Got It Right'
Justus Kohncke - Elan (Dub) // CD-R
Metro Area - Miura (Maelstrom Edit) // CD-R
The Green Men - The Fog (Darshan Jesrani Remix) // Moodmusic
Deepchord - Celestialis // Modern Love
Solomun & Gebruder Ton - Tagesschau (Jackmate Remix) // Diynamic
Matzak - Girl In Water // Boxer
Cobblestone Jazz - W // Wagon Repair
Roland Appel - Dark Soldier // Sonar Kollektiv
Blaze - Lovelee Dae (Carl Craig's 70 Degrees And Sunny Remix) // Playhouse
Ryuichi Sakamoto - We Love You // Virgin
Kid Creole & The Coconuts - I'm A Wonderful Thing, Baby (Greg Wilson Edit) // KAT
Sally Shapiro - I Know (SLL Dub Remix) // CD-R
My My - Fast Freeze // Cocoon
Wighnomy Brothers - My Gloomy Head // Freude Am Tanzen
Kelley Polar - Chrysanthemum // Environ
Dennis Parker - Like An Eagle (Todd Terje Edit) // CD-R


Listen:
TAPE Radio - Show #30: 'Got It Right'

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Khan said...

amazing show! I had been missing your shows that's good it's back and regular.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site hit counter