Monday, September 11, 2006

TAPE Is Killer Music

I must admit that we've been very lax in posting new audio over the past week, but now you'll be able to access two full hours of Tape treats on demand every week from over at Viva Radio. They've now archived the first show, so get over there and get streaming! I'm not sure what time they'll be playing our second show this week, but I'll give you the heads up as soon as I'm told. This week's forthcoming instalment will be focusing on a slower, dubbier, spaced out sound than usual, and being the lovers of bad puns that we are, I've entitled it 'Dub Come Rave Me'. I'll get the tracklisting up as soon as it's broadcast, but in the meantime here's the tracklisting for the first show again.

Viva Radio - Show #1: 'TAPE Is Killer Music'
1) Alexander Robotnick - The Dark Side Of The Spoon // Creme Organisation
2) Superpitcher - Tell Me About It // Kompakt
3) Pier Bucci - Towers // Crosstown Rebels
4) Ulysses & Nicklcat - Make You Feel Good // MBF
5) Tekel - Creteil Connexion // Initial Cuts
6) Kate Bush - King Of The Mountain (Radio Slave Remix) // White
7) Steve Bug - Lover Boy (Guido Schneider Remix) // Poker Flat
8) Dinky - Acid In My Fridge // Cocoon
9) Donnacha Costello - Ok, That's Great, Start Over // Minimise
10) Orange Juice - Rip It Up // Polydor
11) Shannon - Let The Music Play // Emergency
12) The Rapture & DFA vs. Victor - Do It Sister (Richard Carnage Edit) // CD-R
13) Lindstrom - The Contemporary Fix // Feedelity
14) Booka Shade - Panoramic // Get Physical
15) Recloose - Dust (Induceve Remix) // Peacefrog
16) Gabriel Ananda & Cio D'or - Lauschgoldengel // Treibstoff
17) Jesse Somfay - Faberge // Traum
18) Brian Eno - The Big Ship // EMI
19) Turner - My Aeroplane Mania (Lawrence Remix) // Ladomat 2000


To get to the archive go to the main page (at www.viva-radio.com), click on the 'contributors' tab in the bottom left, and then look for my good self (that'll be 'Richard Carnage' for those unaware of my writings on here) to get to the TAPE page. As always, any audio that you want to get to me for use on the show (you should also get some form of royalty payment through your PRS) or personal DJing should be sent to me at richardcarnes@hotmail.co.uk. Come Monday I'll be posting a little summary of mine and Soft's night out at the Phonica birthday bash, and I'm sure that he'll have plenty to chip in from his work desk. Take care, and have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site hit counter