Sunday, January 15, 2006

Get Thy Berings



Kompakt's latest glut of releases has been circulating...The K2 sublabel takes its first dip in form with Florent's 'G-Net' offering, which is a little too wonky for my taste, and doesn't live up to the awesome K2 precedent set by Hug, Robert Babicz & Gui Boratto. With the Speicher series currently on hold after John Dahlback & Axel Bartsch's piledrivers, the main Kompakt imprint steps up with a new 12" from Jonas Bering (above). I'm not sure where I stand with this, it seems nice but pretty ineffectual; I don't know what you'll make of it.

Download:
Jonas Bering - Behind This Silence // Kompakt


As well as the next Speicher, I'm eagerly anticipating some new Kompakt Pop. I don't what the Germans have up their sleeve in the coming months, so here's a flashback to one of my favourite tracks of '05 - Geiger's mix of Andreas Dorau & Justus Kohncke.

Download:
Dorau/Kohncke - Durch Die Nacht (Geiger Mix) // Kompakt Pop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site hit counter