Friday, July 07, 2006

'The kids said I should get on here....'

...so TAPE now has a Myspace. Not sure why or what for; but I guess that while there's nothing wrong with going slow, it wouldn't do for us to be left entirely behind, eh? (I assure you it has nothing to do with being unemployed)...

Visit us at:

http://www.myspace.com/allsexistape

- and, like, add us to your friends list? Is that how this works? I don't know. Anyway.....

***DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD CARNAGE'S MIX, POSTED JUST BELOW***

Later today I'll be posting an exclusive top 10 from Mock, of Mock & Toof/Tiny Sticks/DFA fame and an mp3 or two, so check back....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

carnage mix big

00:12:33-00:15:01 licky licky aaaaah

01:05:51-01:09:11 big big so big

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site hit counter